Sunday, September 7, 2014

Dear Him

Dear Him,

You know who you are.  I don't know how this happened.  I guess it was just me wishfully thinking that God laid you aside for me.  When I look upon you I see ... perfection.

Everything I've every wanted.  I just want to know you and every time I think maybe you feel it too I feel let down.

Please know that I'm not a toy.  Please don't play with me ... not my emotions anyway.  What I want is simple.  Our time together is running short.  I just want a sign that you may be interested in meeting me.  We should start slow just to see if when we both come out of our shell our we people that we'd even want to interact with.  I think it will hurt me greatly to have to leave that place and to never know what you were thinking in regards to me.

I wish I had the time to move slow.  I just want to give you my number. Just in case you're curious too.

But deep down I know that it's something I will never do ...

So Mr. Him, know that there was this woman who wanted you more than anything and that she literally ached to get to know you.  She's not crazy she just extremely sigh and doesn't want to be hurt.  So writing this here is the best she can do.

Good luck in everything you do and I will miss you.

AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment