Friday, July 31, 2015

Tammy's Baby and other Black and Grey thoughts ...



Okay so I have been juggling with this idea in my head for sometime.  I can't decide if and when Tamera will end up pregnant.  Part of me feels like if I make her pregnant now it will follow the FSOG story too closely.  I personally know that if I were Tam I wouldn't want to get pregnant right away ...

I have idea of how it will go down (I won't spoil it by telling in case I decide to use it.) I think the next five chapters or so of Black and Grey are going to be really good but I promised myself I would work on another Fanfiction first in order to be fair to the others.  I have been very B&G focused.

I will share this if you are reading The Young Adventures of Ted and His Tam the next few chapter will make more sense to you.

Black and Grey Confessions ...

Ted and Tam weren't supposed to get together as quickly as they did in B&G2

It was supposed to be a racial thing with Ana and Tam but I was advised not to get into that so I changed it.  (Most of the time I regret it)  More of Tam's family was supposed to be utilized but I didn't because I felt the story was straying into using more of my original characters than those who were in the actual book.

The whole idea for Black & Grey stemmed from this question:

What if Christian Grey dated a black woman?

But Tam herself wasn't a typical black woman. (Or at least I don't consider her a stereotypical black woman).  So much so that I don't think her race really even matters in the book.

Originally, Gina was going to be the cause of everything going on but I changed it.  It seemed too predictable.

Tamera is the most "Mary Sue" character I ever created I gave her a few of my issues on steroids because I needed to work through them plus I feel it gave her more character.  It made her real.

I wanted Ted to be Prince Charming ... but a little spoiled and rich. Sometimes I think he doesn't have enough character without Tam.  I could actually fix that with a few drabbles.

There will not be a B&G3, I made this decision this week.  After B&G is over I will post drabbles but no more fanfiction after I have completed my WIP (at least that's what I'm saying today lol).

I think that's it!!!!  


2 comments:

  1. Okay, So I think I was the one who said don't the race thing because I saw it coming well ahead of time but I think that it could still be an issue for them just not from Ted or Tam's parents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no it wasn't you it was actually my mom who said that. I feel like that issue the way I would have written it would have made a lot of readers angry. So I killed it. I don't think the race thing will come into play as the story is about to come to a close. I can see the ending in my head. Which is exciting and sad at the same time. I would say there's about 5 to 7 chapters left.

      Delete