Sunday, August 17, 2014

For Him



This is something I wrote before I found out he was kind talkin' to somebody.  Even though it really sucks I did get a really good poem out of it .. 

I'm sure how to read you
All I can be sure of is
All the things you don't do ...

You don't talk to me
You don't even look at me
It leads me to believe 
You are not the one for me 
Even though I want to be 
Wrapped up in your everything.

Just some silly ramblings by a girl with insecurities 
That wants to be the one you need 
But would never believe you could want me .... 

I dream about you constantly 
You wake me from my haunting dreams
And make it impossible for me to sleep

It's sad because we never speak
All it takes is one simple thing
Just take one good look at me
It's enough to make the same old thing 
Keep happening ...

I don't want to want you 
Not unless you want me too

I guess there's nothing I can do
 But wait until I"m done with you or hope to fall for someone new.

No comments:

Post a Comment