Friday, July 31, 2015

Dear World

Dear World,

I am A.J. and I am alone.  I think you believe I am meant to stay this way.  I am writing to tell you I am getting older and I need companionship.  I don't what shields are blocking friends, intimacy, and all the other things normal humans experience from me?  I don't know if you are the cause or if I am.  I just felt I should vent to you because of lack of anyone to talk to.  So World, I have been put here to be the ultimate submissive.  Everyone in my life seems to want to led me in their direction.  The control me and I let them due to past failures.

But World you don't understand and neither do they ... I have a mind.  I have a desire to see and feel.  I have a desire for friends.  REAL friends.  I have plenty of people to make nice with on the surface.  I want people to miss me when I am gone.  People to text me when I disappear.  People who care.  World, why doesn't anybody care?

Why isn't my personality enough for at least friendship?

Everybody leaves...

Oh well hopefully, one day you will share some answers with me.  You know where I will be.

Sincerely,

A.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment