Saturday, May 18, 2013

Contest!!



I have some sad news Ladies and Gents!

SheWolfAwards decided that it was time to bid us farewell and has now been removed from the internet.  I last night I was so upset that I actually cried over this.  The owner of that website helped a lot of people become familiar with my work.  Not only that her passion to create a better story for Leah and to "make it right" matched mine. 

By doing this the contest that I entered has now been canceled.  So I posted my pieces on fanfiction.net, please read them and let me know what you think.

PMU actually made the awesome banners that you see on this site for me.  I can not thank her enough!  I really wish she'd reconsider and place the website back out there for the world to see.  She could go on hiatus or something anyway.  I have provided the links to my new one shots.  Check them out!

The Monster Within   

Various Emotions Between Edward and Leah
 __________________________________________________________________________

No Longer Happening :-(
Okay, I know this isn't a poem but I wanted everyone to know that I'm entering a couple of contests!
If you enjoy my writing please read the stories and vote!

Here are the links!!

http://noboundariesloveaffair.blogspot.com/




After the contests are over I will let you know which one shots were mine!  

Lots of love

AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment