Thursday, April 11, 2013

Our First Time



He makes my heart race
He touches me there
My widened innocent eyes start to see the world in a blur as he
Kisses my neck
Unbuttons my blouse
Feels my skin
Loves me
I moan at the newness of this feel
As he undresses me further … slowly
He watches me and I watch him as I am now
Nude
Bare
Allowing him to witness all of my flaws
He’s now a witness
To all my scars
He pulls me into his arms
Beautiful
One word murmured … moreover breathed huskily into my ear
His lips
My lips
They play so sweetly together
As our body sing their painfully sweet lullaby
Our lust stains my sheets
My love seeps into his heart
His eyes stare into me
He’s learned me better than any other
I’ve given him my gift that I’ve held onto for decades
A single white flower, that he’s now stained red
A beautiful tragedy
The loss of an era for the gaining of something so much more
To be completed by him
No mistakes have been made
His touch makes me tingle
Though his pleasure is painful
His is so gentle
Caring
Sweet
He rocks me into a blissful sleep
I whisper the truth
Three words
I love you


www.Hypersmash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment