Thursday, August 15, 2013

Untitled Poem




What’s in the heart

I know what’s in mine . . . it’s been wrapped up tight and confined

Unleash to let go

Of the ugliness inside

Intense beat

Continuous boom

Threatening sounds of being doomed

Don’t let me go . . . I’ll drown. Will God save me? Will He save me if I jump?

I want . . .

I desire . . .

The things that my heart tells me I require

The intense pull that is the want of your touch . . . with that death could come.

Because with out it what am I?

I am nothing if not a reflection of you and what you want me to be?

So now what will you do?

Do you know what your heart is telling you?



Eye contact - a scary thing as he pulled me into his arms, I will love you until it kills you for you are mine. I will not allow you to surrender, the deepest part of my heart releases a sigh as we embraced. It was fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment