Thursday, April 11, 2013

Body Parts









The same eyes that used to hold me with such respect and promise
Those same eyes now see me as the enemy
Because this time I said no
No it’s not okay for you to overlook me
It’s not okay for you to disrespect me
So that same mind connected to those eyes
Started to distort the truth
They whispered hate into those ears and now
Venomous lies pour from those lips
Those lips that I used to dream about kissing
Because that face, that held those eyes that connected to
What I thought
Was a pure soul … use to connect with my soul
Which would cause my heart to pound harder
That smile would touch those lips
Which would cause my lips to do the same
But those eyes view of me have now changed
Because I refused to be looked over
Because I tried to fight for what I wanted
Now that heart is now cold to me
I am now evil in that mind
My heart burns and aches confused by the swiftness of change



No comments:

Post a Comment