Friday, April 19, 2013

Response to: Bow Down by Beyonce’




I am personally glad that Beyonce’ created this song.  I think it ruffled a lot of women’s feathers and made them reevaluate their self worth.  

I know it made me ask the question why should I bow down to anyone

My accomplishments aren’t the same as ap pop star by any means, but Ido have milestones in my life for which I am proud.  I dealt with SO much hurt and drama.  Instead of reversing back to my previous mind frame of wishing for death, I gritted my teeth and stood firm.  

I survived.  (By the grace of God) 

I survived even though there were times I wished I hadn’t. 

I’m an educated, strong woman … that just realized her full potential.  

I won’t bow down because I know better than to down to any human on this Earth.  NOBODY SHOULD BOW DOWN!  

God gave me my gifts, just as he has issued blessings and gifts to us all.  I am his child, which makes me special in my own right.  

We are all special because we are made in his likeness.  Own it Ladies!!

Be Blessed
AJC

No comments:

Post a Comment