Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Only Way

One step closer
Close enough for our breath to touch
Two hands that rise to map the contours of my curves
His pressure matched with my desire
His force caused my resistance to crumble

Just once girl
You won’t forget it
Forgetting isn’t the problem I need to know I won’t regret it

Nah baby nah
My two arms in the air
He pulls my shirt off revealing me
He drops to his knees
I release the part of me that is rarely awakened

Ten scars on his back
Oh yeah baby just like that
Do you know how long I waited?

Too long
I told you baby I’d show you
Now turn around
See you don’t know
But I’ll show you
He slowly corrected my positioning

I wondered . . .
How long would my bliss last?
How long would I shimmer with our sex mingled?
How long would I have his attention?
OH YEAH BABY
Just like that
His touch invading my most private places
Naughty Naughty
Dying too nice
Wanting to do things right but this is the only way

To keep him
To have him
To hold him

The only way
www.Hypersmash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment